We want you to enjoy your unique hatbox arrangements for as long as possible, so please read our flower care instructions below to guarantee a longer-lasting bouquet.
All our flowers in hatboxes are arranged inside an oasis, which was soaked in water when making the composition, so there is no need to take the flowers out of the box and place them in a vase.
1. Please check the oasis foam daily, making sure it is moist. If you feel that it has dried, please carefully add water between the flowers directly into oasis. Every box have a lining around the oasis to prevent the water from leaking, so be extra careful not to add too much water, as this may damage your box.
2. During the night, we advise you to keep the box in a cool, dry place. Ideally, you should aim to place it in a refrigerator and take it out again in the morning. This way, your flowers and macarons will stay fresh for longer.
3. Do not keep the arrangements in direct sunlight or above +25C, as your flowers are likely to dry out quickly.
4. Once your flowers exceed their freshness, you may carefully remove them with the oasis to leave the box.
5. Use the box as a keepsake or decorative piece after the flowers are gone (our boxes are made from exclusive, top-quality cardboard material that can hold up to 20kg of weight inside).
Enjoy your arrangements as much as we enjoy creating them for you.